OUR LEADERS help multiply your revenue growth
- with the right customers, right human capital, and right investments
Our leaders provides a wide range of perspectives that direct your program development, advisory, research, and training.
PRACTICE DIRECTOR specializes in data-centric business management
Chris is management consultant with a data emphasis. He helps strengthen your cash flow, profit, and revenue growth by changing the way your business does business. He does this by fast-tracking, aligning, and reinforcing your business management, business strategies, data-driven strategies, strategic programs & projects, core processes, and culture. Chris uses what he calls data-driven science, a science that integrates business consulting, management science, psychology, data science, and artificial intelligence. He supports you as a coach, consultant, trainer, and force multiplier in six areas:
1. Executive Leadership
2. Business, Program, and Project Management
3. Business Strategy, Architecture, and Analysis
4. Data Strategy, Architecture, and Analysis
5. Data Science
6. Industry Research
Chris's industries are financial, insurance, higher-ed, healthcare, and government. He does deep research in artificial intelligence and its effective use in human capital development, business performance, and education.
1. Data-driven product innovations for financial, agriculture, robotics, biometric security, and supermarket pay-at-the-pump. Clients’ revenue growth ranged from 13% to 28%.
2. Aligned, reinvented, and restructured the business model for seven Fortune 100 companies by leveraging data and incorporated forecasting and predictive models. Clients’ revenue growth ranged from 5% to 32%. Clients’ investment cost reductions ranged from 11% to 40%. Clients’ productivity increases ranged from 17% to 25%. Projects ranged from $5 to $200 mil with programs ranging from $250 mil to $3 bil.
3. Set up 13 new competency centers, offices, and training programs for Fortune companies for Data, Business Architecture, Project Management (plus Agile), Business Intelligence, and Business Development.
EXECUTIVE CONSULTANT specializes in revenue growth
Bob is a highly experienced executive level entrepreneur, executive sales manager, business, Big Data, BI, and IT consultant experienced in acquiring new and retaining small to large Fortune 500/1000 global corporate clients. He has a special expertise in the banking, financial services and brokerage industry processes.
Bob was Air Training Command for the 3615th Pilot Training Wing USAF.
1. Acquired, recruited, and hired hundreds of people, the top 20% high caliber human resources talent, to provide services to major banking, financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, and service industries. Managed 30 - 4800 consultants and employees.
2. Successfully managed mid-level business executives, business consultants, IT project managers, and financial-oriented business intelligence software projects, application development implementations from mergers, to recruiting, to big project delivery.
3. Founded and developed Systems Resource Group Ltd. (SRG) a multimillion dollar business, systems integration, information technology, training, and consulting firm. First Mid-West BI consulting and training partners. Serviced 40 major national clients. Annual revenue growth rate ranged from 48% to 50%.
CONSULTING MANAGER specializes in detailed scenario planning and analysis
Hanh is a methodical manager and designer specializing in efficiencies, blueprints, and hands-on physical assembly in high volume environments. She speaks five languages and lived in various cultures including Canada, USA, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, and Malaysia. She often serves as an interpreter.
1. Processed visa identification, financial valuation, and customs proof of ownership for Malaysian Task Force.
2. Served as interpreter and assistant nurse for hospital's emergency and urgent care.
3. Assembled and assessed quality for electronics, radios, and apparel. Managed operations for retail stores, factories, and assembly lines.